Thanks, Molly!

My friend Molly has just showed me how to host my videos online for free so now you guys are going to be occasionally subjected to my schmaltzy home video. For starters, I'm going to give you a clip I took in Costa Rica last fall at the hummingbird gardens in Poas (relating to my Feb. 9th post). Forgive my chipmunk voice. It was perdy cool. We were surrounded by glittering birds darting inches from our faces. I spent most of the time covering my ears because I swore one of them would pierce me with his vicious beak in a fly-by and render me deaf. Cool way to lose your hearing, but still not a desirable outcome.

Still no action on my feeders here in California however. As of this morning, I have 6 feeders hanging. How's that for overkill? The two babies are more than filling up the nest now and I keep checking on them to make sure they haven't fallen out. It takes a village you know! Sorry Katherine, I can't get a good picture of the babies through my camera. They are just too tiny and a little too far away.

Click here for the video!

Comments

Popular Posts