August 21, 2006

Moral Question

Am I the only one ethically challenged by the fact that when you take a bite out of a big juicy peach you are really just eating an ovary? The whole "fruit are ovaries" thing that I learned in college Biology creeps me out to this day. Don't know what I'm talking about? Read up.


This post is mostly a guilty reaction to my homicidal spree this weekend when I ate vats of pineapple, strawberry and blueberries from Costco. Better to be eaten than have them rot! Right? Right?

6 comments:

Torchness said...

Hm. This post could go under the heading, "you might be thinking too much if..."

And thanks for your earlier compliment!

Sarah said...

Yeah, all us stay-at-home moms just sit around and philosophize all day. If only I had something else productive to do with all my free time...

But seriously, ovaries? It's sick and wrong.

Yasser said...

i second it is too much analyzing....

Shiloah Baker said...

Well, I have to say that no, I don't think of that. And what I do think is ..."ahhhh!!!!! YUMMY!" LOL

Moe Barnwell said...

congrats in the win in HP.

moe

immediate-release.blogspot.com

angela m. said...

I understand. I am kind of grossed out by milk when I think about it. But, cookies go so well with it. Soy milk is good for the cereal but a cookie needs cold cow juice.