And the "Winners" of the Ugly Mice Ornaments are...

Kate
Julie
Eskinose Kisses
Kari
Momof3crazykids


I was surprised at how many of you want to get trash in the mail!  But hey, I'm not complaining if you want to take them off my hands!  Thanks to everyone who volunteered to relieve me of my mousey burden.


There were 45 comments so I decided to give a mouse for every five comments.  I feel bad not being able to give everyone one - these are in pretty hot demand by my little neices and nephews right now though so maybe after I satisfy all the supply demands of my family I can whip up a few more.  For those lucky winners, send me a message with your mailing address (and if you have a mouse preference) and I'll send your twisted creation along ASAP!

Comments

Suzie Petunia said…
Holy crap, those are ugly ornaments! I'm so glad I forgot to check your blog for a couple of days so I did't enter to win one of them by mistake. :)
kashurst said…
My mom just saw your blog over my shoulder and REALLY wants an ugly mouse.
Sarah said…
Kelly, Send me her address and I'll make all her nightmares come true!
Anonymous said…
I'm a little surprised at how disappointed I am to not be a winner of an ugly mouse! :)

Congrats to the winners :)
Sarah said…
Aw, heck. Jadine, give me your address and I'll stick a little critter in there for you as well. Merry Christmas!
it's always great fun and pleasure to travel through your blog...I hope you had a nice Xmas and that the coming year will bring you love, peace and plenty plenty nice things...
Annie said…
LOL..made me miss you guys! We should have had that contest at UofM. May your mice be ugly and bright...or something.

Popular Posts