Motherhood is easy and fun.

Comments

Amy said…
You just keep telling yourself that, Sar.
Jennifer B. said…
That's about the funniest thing you have ever said. Excuse me while I change into dry pants. . .
Anonymous said…
My gosh--is it June 19th already? It is! It's June 19th! National Sarcasm Day has snuck up on me once again...ever since I had this baby I haven't been able to make it to Hallmark in time for a single holiday. :)
Carina said…
I'll say!


I keep wondering what I should do with all my extra time. Tonight I decided, just for the heck of it, to scrub poop out of my wool rug. Good times, good times.
Rachelle said…
hmmmmm......
*scratches chin and ponders this deep thought*

2 teenagers = easy and fun.....

Nope, can't get my head around it.

Slainte~
Rachelle
Pappy Yokum said…
Mammy always did try to tell me that but I never did believe her. Now I gots no excuse.
Sarah said…
"So Sarah, how's it going?"

If I reply ANYTHING besides the 'easy and fun' line, people always look disappointed. Who am I to perpetuate truth?
Samantha said…
Hey! Good to know! I feel encouraged. B/c I know you weren't being sarcastic at all. As I am not here.

Popular Posts